SAN MICHELE ARCANGELO IN VILLAGA
The parish church of Villaga was an ancient chapel in the nearby parish of Barbarano. The name of the patron saint, St. Michael the Archangel, might recall a Lombard origin . The earliest reference we have of the existence of the parish of Villaga is dated 1187.
SANTA LUCIA IN POZZOLO
The earliest memory of the church of Saint Lucia Pozzolo is dated 1425. Since the beginning it was dedicated, to the holy virgin Lucia of Syracuse.
SANT’ANTONIO ABATE IN BELVEDERE
The church of St. Anthony in Belvedere was built in 1444 by the nobleman Montano II Barbarano, who was the owner of the nearby castle , as evidenced by a plaque in the sacristy behind the altar.
SAN GIORGIO IN TOARA
The origin of the place, in ancient times called “Tovara”, is almost certainly Longobard. The patron saint of the parish, St. George, is reminiscent of a chapel built in the parish of Barbarano, which evolved later in to the parish church. The oldest document that mentions the church of Toara is dated October 10, 1288.