The keystone of the arch of the main entrance, dated as 1819, is engraved with a cross and several letters apparently not related to those who lived there then, but to the previous owners. This mansion was, in recent times, adapted to accommodate a major mill with two wheels, perhaps just after the unification of Italy.
It is the less ancient amongst the mills in Calto, but worked the longest, until almost thirty years ago. However, the internal grinding room no longer exists, but just outside you can read the main elements of this beautiful rural complex. Like all the important mills, it initially had two wheels outside driven by the weight of the water that came from a long stretch of the canal. Two traces of holes with a diameter of 80cm and at a distance of 3m are still visible on the rear of the building next to the ravine. Here too, the downstream wheel of the mill was abandoned by equipping the mill with a single larger wheel with more spacious boxes capable of powering two pairs of wheels in series positioned along a single shaft.