The Villa is also called “The Belvedere Castle”.
Built in 1569 from the transformation of the ancient castle, as testified by the embattled tower still present. The stylistic features of the original elements still remaining today point to the work of Groppino. The plaster work – the only decoration remaining – have been attributed to Lorenzo Rubini. In 1945 it suffered a fire, causing serious damage to the structure, and the rebuilding works afterwards did not respect the original layout of the building.